Monday, October 22, 2007

[Kettering, UK] The deep breath before the plunge...

So my last weekend in the UK comes to a slow but inevitable end. A super-massive huge gigantic special thank you to everyone who made it to my farewell shindig on Saturday. Having all my best friends together for fun and frolics (despite disappointing sports results) is always the greatest thing. I love you all, and I will miss you all.

Today I have started a new pile of things to go in my bag. Now there are two piles and one empty bag. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow I will have a good idea of how much I'll be able to take and what I might have to leave behind. I seem to have a steadily increasing supply of medication building up - mostly down to the fact that the NHS doctors advise you to take anything you might need because Chinese pharmacies might only offer Chinese medicinal remedies. Maybe if I just drink plenty of tea I'll be fine.

Talking of tea...

No comments: